Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Terminal has life!

OK, now we're talking ... literally. Not to each other yet, but in the ballpark. See The Free Market at the Terminal to know what I'm talking about. H3K has posted some debate starters and my dear secretary Maggie Murdock has thrown her compact into the ring, even. No replies to the original posts yet, but -- having low, low expectatations for the opening day of TermOps because of my neurotic failure wish (not as serious or everlasting as the classic 'death wish') -- I'll be damned if I won't take it!

Let these first salvos be the start of a veritable volley of capital judgment, I say! OK. But it's late and I'm going to bed now. But, like I said, that doesn't give anybody in the Terminal the right to shirk their duties. You hear me, Beddo?

3 Comments:

Blogger Theodore Q. Rorschalk said...

No markups. The capital either sells or bails. Or should I -- to make it rhyme perfectly and, therefore, be more catchy -- say, "It either sails or bails!"? No matter. Get to work!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Theodore Q. Rorschalk said...

You can add one more death knell to your list. Weak ass host that can maybe accommodate 5 viewers at once, any more than that and it is the sickening sound of one site crashing ... hard.

We actually had 56 viewers (or attempted viewers) this Monday morning, but this modest amount of traffic crashed the fucking site. I took some bad, bad advice when I signed up with HostedToday.

Death.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Theodore Q. Rorschalk said...

Did you say something?

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home