Friday, February 03, 2006

Sent Gmail: February 3rd

Seeing as how Tessa is AWOL again, I've decided to work with Rokky myself during the Executive Suite cycle. So... I'm just easing his mind by letting him know.

Hey,

This quarter it'll be me and you facing off in the Exec Suite. I figure it'll be good this way cuz we'll show how to do it right by actually doing it instead of trusting in another 'Tessa' to put my vision into process. So... let not your heart be troubled.

I'm a bit worried about Maggie's status since she has not been answering her Gmail updates lately. I've been able to contact her through other outlets, so maybe she's just forgotten her Gmail password. Wish I knew. Anyhow, I'll address this with her soon if this missive elicits no response.

Hiya,

Each Terminali was sent an early bird special in order that we might get the Terminal started, if not a bit early, then at least on time. Did you get yours?

And lastly, I've been getting an error message when trying to modify the Capital Gains, and this worries me cuz I'm thinking I won't be able to layout the next quarter's CGs! Hopefully my concerns can be fixed by the all-powerful Archi.

Can't revise the bio of Danny Rhodes from the back end. It's giving me this error message.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /administrator/index2.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.tqrstories.com Port 80
###


I didn't have any trouble logging in -- where would I find this bio to
edit it and see if I can determine the prob?

It might have just been a HostedToday thing.

-Archi
###

I can log in, it's just that when I try to modify the CapGain The Knowledge, I get that error message. So, the concern, that I won't be able to layout the next quarter's CGs because of this error message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home