Tuesday, November 29, 2005

HostedToday, Gone Tomorrow

Site went down again today. HostedToday is so yesterday tomorrow! I was on them with my claws uncouched, e-mail-ily speaking. My reply -- from some kat with a name like Bargwan Divita, can you dig it? -- was the server is experiencing MYSQL difficulties. ???!!!

Hell?

And I should know what that is all about! Let me tell you something!

THE GODDAMN SITE GOES DOWN ONCE A WEEK AND I DON'T CARE IF IT'S GOT GCHOCOLATE PUDDING IN THE SERVO-LOCKS OR WHATEVER THE FUDGE! THE MONEY I'M PAYING YOU ALL TO HOST MY SITE IS CIRCLING ROUND AND ROUND A CLOGGED TOILET FULL OF SH....aving cream. be nice and clean. shave every day and you'll alway look keen. FURTHERMORE! somebody give me a cigarette, no not menthol, I want a CAMEL or, better yet, one a them PelMel unfiltered things that give you pre-emptive emphysema or however that's spelt so that you can go straight to the ICU and wait out the invevitable black lung whilst being fitted for an iron one ... FURTHERWHAT, BARGWAN, YOUR CYBER STINK REMINDS ME OF SCALING GLACIERS OUTSIDE OF THE FOOTHILLS OF THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS WITH THAT BOOR H.P. LOVECRAFT, OR WAS IT P.J. O'ROURKE, I forget cuz I never did neither, BECAUSE, LIKE HIS DAMNABLE COMPANY ON MY WEAKENED PSYCHE, DEALING WITH YOU PEOPLE IS DRIVING ME COMPLETELY MAD!!!

Then the site re-appeared after two hours of 'Contact the Administrator' cuz this m'fer is down! And all is well again in Muddville. My name is Mr. Mudd. Didn't Primus have a song somewhat along those lines? Sailing the Seas of Cheese was pretty good. 'Johnny wassa racekar driver. Twenty-two years old. Had one too many campires (spelling?) one night. Wrapped himself around a telephone pole .. GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home