Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hang out with TQR or suffer the consequences

Dear Investors,This day of our Lord, Dec. 3, 2005, finds TQR in flux, the “it is very hard to get something moving once it has come to rest” type entropic flux. The malaprop destiny of the biz appears to be post-Floor constipation, which I have tried to combat with suppository injections of cheerleading gmail and threats of the cessation of the cafeteria privileges of certain Terminali. I am bullish on the Metamucil-like success of these remedies. Patience is a virtue, Daniel-san. May God rest Mr. Myagi’s Buddhist soul.

Anywhat, the site continues its pourous structural performance, crashing on an almost every-other-day basis. The good news is it doesn’t crash for very long. The bad news is I still have one year left on my contract with the Indians over at HostedToday, the ISP company Architext funneled me to when we first were in the process of finding cyberspace real estate for our conceptual digs Damn that computer program to hell! But Architext is also wise beyond my pithy human comprehension. So… the good news is Sandeep of Katmandu, via HostedToday, is a very nice person and doesn’t begrudge me my occasional tirade. The bad news is the entire IT troubleshooting staff knows my name, first born son’s social security number and wife’s cup size, I am so familiar around there these days! See http://tqrzinester.blogspot.com for further sundry details and rantings.

But we are new and evolving. Becoming, as that loony-bin-inducted Hanabus would say. Please, go with God, and invest in TQR.

Sincerely, Theodore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home