Friday, December 02, 2005

Ignore me, will ya? I'll Beer $ UR Asses!

Nobody's returning my gmails. I need to get a copy of Cyberevenge, Inc by Eugie Foster cuz I have lost my copy. Maggie is having that family crisis, so I may need to parcel out her remaining capital asset to one of her compatriots in the Terminal. How I lost my copy is anybody's guess. No knew posts in the Terminal since Tuesday or Wednesday, they have until the 15th of December to hash everything out. Yes. I'm upset. But what can you do? The employees work for free and they are very good at what they do. It's just that they have not all bought into the 'dynamic content' business model, thus we experience long stretches of inactivity when there should be corn a poppin' almost every day!

Memo to self: 'Beer Money' stipends ($5-25 checks, or possibly even higher) to staff, based on merit.

Edited Dec. 2nd, 2005 -- 1:32 MST

Have I gone off my nut? This could alienate some very good capital managers! How am I going to implement this new 'Beer Money' policy so that I motivate staff instead of turn them off?

i ONLY WANTED TO DO AN E-ZINE THAT WAS DIFFERENT AND COOL AND POPULAR WITHOUT IT HAVING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY! tHEN i HAVE TO GO OUT AND SMOKE A CIGARETTE CUZ i'M SO DAMNED FILLED WITH FRUSTRATED OFFAL! wHAT IS OFFAL AND WHAT AM i DOING REFERNCING IT IF i DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT MEANS! sO WE RELY ON OTHERS CUZ IT'S HOW WE GET THINGS DONE WITHOUT CURLING UP INTO A FETAL BALL OF OUR OWN IMAGINING AND ... BUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE ON A SCALE UNKNOWN TO THEM AND THEY WANT TO TARRY DOWN AT BASE CAMP, AND FORGET ABOUT LIFE FOR A WHILE. sO YOU FIND YOURSELF UP THERE IN THE BLIZZARD, LOST, HEARING THE YOWLING OF THE YETI AND SNOW LEOPARD THAT WANTS TO TEAR YOUR FLESH AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD AND ALL YOU GOT IS A FIST FULL OF MITTEN AND FAT PARKA AND OXYGEN TANK (IF YOU'RE LUCKY!). a LITTLE BEER MONEY WOULD BE NICE RIGHT AROUND THEN, ALTHOUGH IF YOU'RE REALLY ON A MOUNTAIN ALL ALONE DODGING YETI'S AND SNOW LEOPARDS (IT'S FUCKING METAPHOR!!!!!), BEER MONEY WILL NOT DO YOU AN IOTA OF LICK OF GOOD, IT'S A FREAKING METAPHOR, YOU SOMEBITCHES!

1 Comments:

Blogger Theodore Q. Rorschalk said...

ARE YOU MAD? Pulling the character skin over myself ... what about the integrity of the PROCESS, MAN!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home