Friday, December 09, 2005

Some good feedback ... Fina-freaking-ly!!!!

I received this gmail at my tqrquery@gmail.com address. And it made my day.
Thank you, Nels!


Gmail Inbox

Just an aside...
Nels Stanley to me
But you guys have the most entertaining submission guidelines I've read in a while.

Thank you.

Best,
Nels.

Being the good snake oil salesman, I promptly returned his gmail with, well, you see my marketing je nais c'est quoi?

Mr. Stanley,

Thank you for the feedback. It is good to hear our attempt at serious levity is being noticed. Check out the Free Market menu item right now (The Floor and The Terminal) for some more postings that you may find equally entertaining.

Sincerely, TQR

1 Comments:

Blogger Theodore Q. Rorschalk said...

Slowly but surely, my boy.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home