Monday, December 12, 2005

After the fire, I will be the flame

OK, bad analogy, but I like Cheap Trick. What can I say? Rick Nielsen jams!

So, Friday's big brouhaha has led to some goodness. After sleeping in for much of the weekend, shaking off the effects of the punch drunkeness suffered by my heartily-pummeled self upon the killing Floor, I got off my ass Monday and figured out how to implement a public forum in the Free Market. It's interim title is Squawk Box, and anyone/everyone who enters TQR is encouraged to go there and vent, praise or whatever is appropriate/necessary/needed/wanted/whimmed.

I've been checking back each thirty seconds this morning to glean the first foreign post, but, alas, it appears that nobody's reading/listening/viewing the site -- as my junior high art teacher Mr. Peacock [I'm not kidding you] was fond of ending these type of sentences with -- a'tall. Tfffpppt.

Wait! I think I hear somebody typing. O-boy! I will be right back from my trip to check in at the Squawker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home